Friday, May 4, 2012

Worse Than It Looks

So I accidentally cut myself with scissors while at work yesterday, near the base of my finger. When the blood wasn't stopping, I went to see our first-aid person and they sent me to a clinic. It took three doctors before one actually took care of me properly, and that was only after the first two had sent me home with a silly little band-aid. I had been asking for a stitch or two.

Of course several hours later my hand was dramatically dripping blood all over again, and I went to the clinic again where this monstrous thing was slapped on me. It was pretty hilarious and I kept laughing at it and how big and white and obvious it was.

Oops

I had to keep this on all night and was finally able to remove it this morning. The tip of my finger has been half-numb half-tingling the last few hours. I have a feeling I'd have been better off just taking care of the damn cut myself. The last doctor said I'd probably nicked a little artery. I just hope this heals quickly! Have a great weekend everybody, and watch out for scissors! ;) Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment