Leather Jacket - Danier
Neck warmer - Gift from Anne
Neck warmer - Gift from Anne
Sweater-dress - Eva-B in Montreal
Leggings - Can't remember
Boots - Thrifted from Value Village
Glasses - A pharmacy in Chéticamp, NS
What possessed me to buy a wooly sweater-dress in the middle of July is beyond me, but I think the face on the front had a lil' somethin' to do with it. I'm a sucker for cheesy stuff. And this is definitely that. My friend Laura saw it on me and instantly said "So 80's!" which explains a lot methinks.
I haven't got a whole lot else to say at the moment. I had a Demo Assistant shift at school this morning, helping a Chef during an Intermediate Pastry demo while he made Délice Caramel (which I also got to enjoy, yay!) and now I'm home for the afternoon until I head back for a Canning Workshop this evening.
Tomorrow I've got a Prep Kitchen Assistant shift which will probably be a bit more stressful since the Cuisine Chefs are less than enthused about having us Basic Pastry students in their kitchen, with our lack of general cuisine skills. I'm still looking forward to it, even if I am nervous. Everything's that made me nervous or frightened so far has turned out to be totally groovy for the most part so this is probably going to be that way too. I hope you have a great Monday and a good start to your week. Cheers!





1 comments:
the face is too cute! i often buy inappropriate things at inappropriate times...well, because it's summer year round here! did i miss something? are you in culinary school?? sounds exciting!
[oomph.]
Post a Comment