Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fishing Style

It seems my blog is being taken over by photos of fishing lately, which is likely going to be par for the course for the rest of the summer, if I have anything to do with it. My parents and I went for a short spot of fishing last evening. I caught four catfish - or barbotte as we call them here - while my parents kept catching each other haha... the perils of casting too near one another!

May 31, 2013 A
May 31, 2013 B
May 31, 2013 C

As you can see, I was having a wonderful time. And that I go fishing in white skirted outfits, like a boss. I actually scrambled and climbed all the way to the log on the point in the first photo, and stood in the water there for a bit and fished from there. It feels so good to be back here, with family, doing the things I love. Hope your weekend is going well so far. Cheers!

1 comments:

Post a Comment