Thursday, August 15, 2013

Family Day Trip

Back on Saturday August 3rd, my parents, grandmother and I went on a little day trip. We took a route driving around Lake Nipissing. We visited Board's Bee Farm, two pottery places, antique shops and other such places. This post is essentially going to be a photo dump because my brain is exhausted from planning my Euro-trip, but at least it's something.

Aug 13 2013 Day Trip K Aug 13 2013 Day Trip F Aug 13 2013 Day Trip J Aug 13 2013 Day Trip I Aug 13 2013 Day Trip H Aug 13 2013 Day Trip G Aug 13 2013 Day Trip E Aug 13 2013 Day Trip C Aug 13 2013 Day Trip A Aug 13 2013 Day Trip D Aug 13 2013 Day Trip B

It was a really lovely day and I'm so glad we were about to go out and do this. Days like these make me glad I moved back home to be around my family. Time is precious, and all the more so with those we love. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment