Top - Gifted from Heather
Skirt - Thrifted from Value Village
Flats - Aredene's
I'm just terribly worried they'll give me chipmunk-face and I'll hate it. I have never dyed my hair, never layered it, or really done all that much to it at all. It's never been curled and has only seen a straightener twice. I feel like I need some sort of fresh hair change but I'm so worried I'll hate it. And I can't exactly instantly re-grow 5 years worth of hair after cutting it off.
Sorry to those of you who get the heebie-jeebies from snakes! But I do so love my silly Rorschach. He's a spider morph ball python, and a total big baby. He curls up like that when he's frightened. I'm looking forward to Sunday because a friend of mine is coming over to meet the zoo. I always love showing off my peculiar pets.
I'm baking a cake tonight, having dinner with my grandparents tomorrow, and then spending Sunday with my friend... I feel so blessed lately. So many wonderful people and things are coming into my life. It's amazing to be surrounded by so much love and warmth. I hope you all have as wonderful a weekend as I plan on having! Much love to you all, cheers!




8 comments:
YES TO BANGS!!!! be sure you get good picture, and get the longish 60's (google marianne faithfull, or check out my blog post for tomorrow for good inspiration) ones so that if you do it and you are like I HATE THIS you can easily pin them back and pretend it never happened. i love bangs because i can change my hair with out changing the length. i think you would look amazing with bangs.
I think you would look good with bangs!! Go for it =D I'm still not sure about growing mine out, I keep looking back at photos with it and wanted it back but Ben says he likes me without it for now =S But you would look awesome!! You can always pin it back if you don't like it =) Or maybe buy one of those clip on ones to try it out?? Not sure where you get those though, try eBay!
Oh and I love your top!! The print is amazing and it fits you really well =)
xx
that snake is gorgeous, and I say definitely do something with your hair, but I'm always pro change. I find it sad when people are owned by their hair instead of vice versa, never get too attached! :D and I think bangs would look adorbs, as would layers.
I think that bangs would look cute on you.
Oh so beautiful pictures..^^
Sakuranko Blog
My Facebook Fan Page
xoxo
I love heavy bangs, and I think they'd look gorgeous on ya!
Merry Christmas sweetie!
just start with a small section of bangs...then you can always add more! and start long then go shorter! you could even train your hair for more of a side part?? sometimes it's just a small adjustment that makes a big difference. of layer/feather the hair around your face?? either way, change is always good!
[oomph.]
Enter the Christmas Giveaway!
I have to admit, I may have gasped in fear when I saw the pictures of your snake! It was just so unexpected amongst all the outfit photos!
Post a Comment