Friday, December 9, 2011

Ritual Nights

On the second Friday of every month, all the freaks and weirdos, the hippies and stoners, the lovers and the dancers, we all get together for Ritual Nights. And that's where I chose to first wear the most awesome dress ever. EVER. (thankyouthankyouthankyou Heather!) I can't wait to go dancing there again tonight! But I still need to figure out what to wear... I can't wear this again, it's what I wore last time! ;)


I wanted the first place I wore this dress to really be special. Ritual Nights is a place that overflows with love and happy people! No better place! And it certainly drew a lot of attention, this dress is a crazy conversation starter. And it gets along quite well with black lights too, heh. I had to stand under the A/C unit all evening though... Polyester does not breathe, and I knew this, but I wore it anyway. It was so worth it.

It's snowing and blowing out, and I can't wait to snuggle up with my copy of Watership Down and a hot cup of coffee. I plan on doing some dancing tonight, some cleaning and baking tomorrow, and some relaxing on Sunday. I hope you all have an awesome weekend. Much love from me to you!

3 comments:

bonfire of my vanity said...

that dress is amazing!!

Rebecca said...

That is a very awesome dress!

oomph. said...

this is pretty awesome! sweat or not, you look great in it! it reminds me of my miss sixty dress here:

http://rockoomph.blogspot.com/2011/09/one-hit-wonder.html

[oomph.]

Post a Comment