Dress - Gift from Heather
Belt - Ardene's
Tights - We Love Colours in Ivory
Shoes - Payless
These are my bangs before I cut them ridiculously short, for the record. I won't be able to wear this dress again any time soon; the zip on it died on the day I took these photos. I'll eventually get it replaced, but knowing me, it's going to be a good long time before I get around to acquiring a replacement zipper and bringing it to someone who will change it for me.
If the print of this dress looks familiar, that's because you've seen it before, back when I wore it as a blouse with a skirt over top. I suppose it works out that the dress is unwearable; I need to replace a button on the skirt I like to pair it with as well. My mending pile is growing awkwardly tall again and I'm going to have to attack it sometime soon.
I had a really lovely weekend - apart from the whole tax thing - and spent most of Saturday with friends and family. I got some animal-related tasks done and out of the way too, which was good. I'm keeping very busy lately, and it makes the days go by so quickly. Right now I'm just looking forward to taking my final driving test on Tuesday next week. Once that's done, I can apply to my city's car-share program and hopefully, by then end of May, have access to a vehicle again. I hope you're all having a good Monday. Cheers!


2 comments:
I can't cut my own gangs, because I always make them too short. That cheesecake sounds yummy.
i hate when i cut my bangs. keep telling myself not to ever do it again, but i still do it!
i'd say the cheesecake was not a stupid thing, lol! sounds delectable.
[oomph.]
Post a Comment