Dress - Purchased from Moonshine Junkyard on Etsy
Lynx Fang Earrings - Purchased from Aranea Designs on Etsy
Shoes - Lulu's
I've been so busy lately, with both work and my social activities in the
evenings and on weekends. Tonight will be the first evening this week
that I have to stay home and just be with myself. I am very much looking
forward to the me-time this evening... even if part of it will involve
doing laundry. I can't avoid housekeeping forever, and I really hate
being in a messy, untidy, borderline-filthy environment.
I can't wait to just get home! My brain is practically melting out my ears from boredom here at 'work', the place where not much work actually happens. (And people wonder how I wasn't surprised my position was cut.) I have someone coming over tomorrow and I want my apartment to be spick and span and I won't be able to stop thinking about it until I've gotten all that cleaning done. I'm also going to an Orchid Show on Sunday which promises to be interesting. Plenty of photos will be taken. I hope you all have a great weekend. Cheers!
2 comments:
I Love that dress!
I forgot, what shoe size do you wear now? Now that I have insoles, I'm finding I can't wear heels and I have a couple of pairs I think you might be interested in if you wear a size 9 (41 I think in metric?) If so, we gotta get together perhaps this summer for a clothing swap or something - we have a TON of stuff over in Alexandria Bay and a nice couple of thrift stores over here in Watertown. Plus I know there's some stuff that my great-grandmother had that I would like to give to you so no-body else gets it. Also have a nice black wool winter coat I know I'll never fit into. Very classic.
I like the idea of the brooch. It has the added effect of drawing the eye to your tiny waist!
Post a Comment