Monday, May 28, 2012

Ravenswing DIY Fair

Ah Monday, here already. Once again, my weekend flew by in the blink of an eye. No complaints though, it was a great one. The fair yesterday was great fun, even if we only sold a few things. I made enough money to treat myself to a pizza dinner afterward and that's enough to keep me happy. The day was gorgeous and sunny for the most part, even if the clouds did try to rain on us at one point later on.


My friend Laura and I shared a small table. I contributed the happy Mexican blanket to liven things up. My side had hemp macrame necklaces and some of my mom's jewelery and beaded spiders, while Laura was selling hair clips and bows, and purses and pouches.


Our table was in an awesome spot in the middle of everything and we could even see the live music which was fun. A bunch of our friends popped in to say hey and check things out too. I had a ball just people watching, there were so many lovely dresses to be seen! And so many cute puppies! Neither of which I photographed of course, silly me.


These are Laura's hair clips and bows, so cute! They were a lot more popular than my bead spiders. Personally I wanted to steal away with the little felt and embroidered mushroom in that hoop up top! Anywho, I hope you all had a really great weekend and that your week begins well. Cheers!

1 comments:

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Oh well done both of you for going for it and showing off your beautiful works of art:)). It looks like you had a wonderful day, even if it just paid for pizza - YUM!!!!! Big hugs to you darling woman xoxoxo

Post a Comment