Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Earthy

I didn't actually leave my apartment wearing this, but I thrifted these corduroy pants yesterday and I just had to wear them. I now officially own two pairs of pants! Is this some sort of slow pants revolution? Mayhaps, mayhaps... I feel very 70's in this outfit though, I think it's the high-waisted pants and the earth tones that do it.

March 5 2013 C
Top - Thrifted from Value Village
Pants - Thrifted from Value Village
Moccasins - Sears
Necklace - Made by me

Once again I haven't got much to say. I'm in limbo now, waiting for many things to pass. Mostly I'm looking forward to finally moving back home. I'll still be sad to leave here, but I really hate waiting for changes too. Once I start something, I like having it done yesterday, if you know what I mean.

March 5 2013 B
March 5 2013 A

My makeup will be a tad excessive for going in to work this evening but eh, I have fun playing around with different colours and shades. Half the time I feel like I make myself look like I've got a black eye but sometimes it works out haha. I hope you're all having a good week. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment