Monday, March 4, 2013

Geckotastic

Not much to say today, just sharing some photos I took yesterday. I have one baby gecko left from my last clutch, and the pet shop will be buying it off me this week. It's an adorable wee thing, and I could probably keep it easily enough, but I'm going to part with it now before I get too attached. The other three crested geckos are more than enough for the time being.

March 3 2013 A
March 3 2013 B

Ah what my cat would give for a few free moments to play with that nifty wiggly toy thing! He's good about obeying me when I'm around but he's gotten himself into a few pickles while on his own. Which is why the animals have their own room now. I hope you all have a good start to your week. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment