Thursday, April 4, 2013

New View

Well the move went mostly without a hitch. One of my tarantulas did get a foot pinched near the tip, but I'm hoping once it molts that it will be okay. If not, I may have to take some drastic action, but I'll cross that bridge when I reach it. I'm still up to my eyeballs in boxes and chaos but at least I'm 'home'. I've spent the last two nights sleeping at my grandmother's until there's some modicum of sense in this place but I think tonight I'll finally be able to sleep here.

New View

This is the view directly outside my door. No busy street, no buses, no homeless people, no trash bins. Just peaceful field and forest. I am near the highway, but frankly it's nothing in comparison to when I lived just two blocks behind a superhighway haha. It's going to take some getting used to, but I believe I'll be very happy here. I'm looking forward to the summer with friends and family, and starting school in the fall. I hope you are all having a good week. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment