Velvet jacket - Free'p'Star in Paris
Dress - Vintage shop in Brussels, Belgium
Shoes - Salvation Army
The batteries in my camera died before I could photos of just the dress but I'll be wearing it again and hopefully get some nice shots then. I unfortunately dropped my camera and now the battery hatch won't stay shut so I've taken to duct-taping it close but every now and again the stupid thing bursts open. It sucks because the camera itself still works great but more little things are going south with it. As it is I have to wedge a piece of folded paper under the little flash thingy to keep it propped open. Anyway, I have to head out to my Healthy Living, Healthy Eating class for school now. Cheers!

1 comments:
it's a great jacket and a beautiful picture overall! hope all is well!
rockoomph.blogspot.com
Post a Comment