Thursday, October 3, 2013

Warm Autumn

It may be October, but it certainly doesn't feel like it. The days are gorgeous, warm and sunny. It rains once or twice a week, but nothing outrageous. Most days the skies are a bright clear blue and the sun shines down on the colourful changing leaves. This is such a beautiful time of year. As much as I adore all the shades of green when Spring comes around and all the leaves are new, there's nothing like a forest decked out in oranges, reds and yellows.

Oct 3 2013 C

 My home is mostly surrounded by coniferous trees but my drive to and from school five days a week graces me with gorgeous colour-changing landscapes. Maybe I'll actually remember to bring my camera with my one of these days and take some shots, before the leaves all fall.

Oct 3 2013 B Oct 3 2013 A

I'm letting Caramel join me outside a little more again, now that the dangerous heats are gone. He deserves a bit of adventure and fresh air too! He's too big of a scaredy cat to stay out for long without me anyway. I was putting up Halloween decorations earlier this afternoon, but he didn't quite seem to know what to make of them. Four more weeks to Halloween! I hope you are having as good a start to the month as me. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment