Thursday, November 24, 2011

How did that happen?

I only just realized that I never got around to posting the second half of my Reptile Expo photos. You're all probably cringing now and wishing I'd have left it forgotten, but I must share the reptile goodness!

Reptile Expo 1
Reptile Expo 6
Reptile Expo 3
Reptile Expo 4
Reptile Expo 2

One woman had the most amazing collection of adult tarantulas I've seen so far. It's a bummer the cover had so much glare, they really were amazing creatures.

Reptile Expo 13
Reptile Expo 5

I've told myself no more pets while in my apartment. The ones I've got now have a lot of growing to do, which will require their taking up more space in the very-near future. Eventually I'd love to get more snakes, they're amazing pets, but money and space constraints stop me. I hope you enjoyed these photos, even though I know most of you aren't big on reptiles and whatnot.

I hope all you Americans are having a Happy Thanksgiving and a good week for everybody else! Cheers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think snakes are beautiful creatures-do you think they're happy in the aquariums or do they like more freedom?

oomph. said...

wowza! i like that thin yellow snake! btw, what do you feed your snakes??

[oomph.]
What's the next line? Help write the story!

Post a Comment