Happy Saturday everyone! I hope your weekend is going swimmingly. I'm going to keep today's Science Saturday pretty short, since I've got lots novel-writing to do for NaNoWriMo. I just couldn't pass up this wonderful (to me) spider-news!
A new species of "albino" trapdoor spider has been found in Australia. The spider isn't completely albino, since its legs and abdomen still have pigment, but its thorax is completely white.
Someone just found it around their house, thought it was unusual and sent it to a museum. It turned out to be an unknown species! Kinda makes you stop and wonder how many unknown species there are in your back yard.
You can read the full article from which I got the info here. I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend. Cheers!

1 comments:
haha I'm pretty sure people will stop following you with the spiders and all, I posted pictures of a spider nest in my garden once and people were like "DUDE scary gtfo" and those were just babies! :D I love animals and factoids about animals though, you ain't scaring me off! :D
Post a Comment