Jacket - Danier Leather
Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Fairweather
Boots - Spring
This is a rare outfit for me, in that nothing is vintage or thrifted. I rarely buy new items anymore, but they opened a Forever 21 in the Rideau Centre recently and I just couldn't say no to this top. And unlike every other fashionista who bought this shirt, I actually do like Kiss. (Yes, it bothers me when people wear band shirts for bands they don't listen to, what is up with that?!)
These are from back in mid-October, when my maple tree was halfway through its Fall transformation. I really loved this outfit, it felt like a fun combination of tough and girly. I've since bought myself some real leather boots (which you will eventually see) and I can't wait to wear this outfit again with those instead.
I've been rather lazy lately, wearing new outfits but not bothering to take photos. I'm still in this terrible awkward phase with getting dressed and I'm never particularly happy with what I'm wearing. Darn transitioning, I am so bad at it.
I hope you're all having a good week so far. Cheers!





8 comments:
Good luck with your novel! I am impressed with anyone who tries writing.
cute! i love band shirts. i have a bunch of imaginary internet friends who do NaNoWriMo every year. every year i think "i should do that!" and then i don't. maybe next year?
I hope the writing is going well! I really like this outfit. I totally agree, I hate it when people where band tees when they probably have never heard the music of that band. You can spot those people a mile off, I think :)
Amy xxx
Good luck with the nanowrimo girl!!
Great tshirt!
Have a nice day
Sara C.
I adore your skirt. I have one just like it that I bought from ASOS last spring, except it's way too big for me and it's basically impossible to wear. I should really get rid of it...but I want to make sure it goes to a good and stylish home.
Good luck with your novel! I attempted it once a few years ago too and failed miserably. So. Bad. Oh well.
love the skirt!
~Veronica
I tried nanowrimo for a second one year and quickly gave up! My hat is off to you in your quest!
Post a Comment