Dress - Gift from Heather
Wool Tights - Fancy Sox
Booties - Thrifted from the Salvation Army
This was another of the awesome things Heather sent me in my birthday package. I love it so much! I'm particularly fond of the sleeves. I own several other dresses of a similar style but they all need to be taken in. I've worn this pretty thing at least once a week since getting it!
Snow! Eek! Hopefully I don't see any more for a while. I have some heavy duty winter boots and an extra warm long coat for when the real cold snap comes down, but I am more than happy if things stay as they are! This chick doesn't mind a green Christmas.
My new terrarium arrived yesterday, and it was in usable shape. It had been crated as an extra measure, on top of being packed with styrofoam. But there was still a crack in it. How ridiculous is that? At least it won't stop me using it though, and my snake boy is happily moved in now. I'll be happier when the old cabinet he was in is gone too. I hope your week is going good. Cheers!




8 comments:
i love it! you look so amazing. see? totally patti boyd-ish.
crazy snow! cool dress too :D
i'd love to send you a cowl! actually i have a couple other things i have set aside for you over the past year. email me your adress and i'll send it off!
That print is cute. We have no snow in Minnesota right now, and I am happy about it!
ooh snow! I lobe your outfit and Brigit is right! You look totally Patti.
love. the word is love.
look at that snow!!! i've been hearing that a lot from everyone that they've had snow, then it warmed up. well, it's STILL warm here, lol!
pretty dress! love the soft muted colors.
[oomph.]
What's the next line? Help write the story!
We've had a mild winter (thus far) in Michigan. We've had snow, but not nearly as much as shown in these photos!
What a GORGEOUS dress! Is it vintage?
Post a Comment