I seem to have come down with a cold... I was in denial the first day, but I am most definitely sick. I haven't had a proper cold since early in January of 2011, so I guess I'm due! I cooked myself up a big batch of homemade chicken noodle soup last evening (with lovely chicken broth left over from another recipe on Sunday) so at least I have some hearty goodness with which to sustain myself. Until I'm up to snuff again, here are some photos from a storm we had last Friday.
This is what happens when you use a flash in a snowstorm haha...
I'm really hoping I get over this sickness quickly, it's no fun being sick. I'm trying not to over-exert myself. (Once when sick, I went to the grocery store to procure myself orange juice and wound up nearly fainting from exhaustion on the walk back, smart!) I hope all you folks in the bare-legged lands are enjoying the warmth and sunshine for me. Cheers!
1 comments:
That snow is insane! Oh my goodness, I always think I'd like to live somewhere in Canada for sometime in my life but I'm not sure w/ all that cold! Hope you're getting over that cold quickly! I love the comment you left on Annebeth's post about meat too btw, just happened updon it because it was right above mine & couldn't agree w/ you more.
http://dusanabotswana.com/
Post a Comment