
It was so funny, the little fish in the lake would practically swarm me when I stood around in the shallows. They were really curious and would come check me out without fail no matter how many times I went back into the water.

As you can tell, I was more than a little taken with the view from my campsite. I really had the most gorgeous weather, although there were a lot of biting insects. My skin looks like a haphazard game of connect-the-dots. When I took the photo below, I just felt so happy and in my element - bugs not withstanding. I wish I could feel like that more often.

This weekend I'm heading to a festival where I'll be meeting up with my bestie Becky. We haven't seen each other since late April and I am so excited. It's going to be amazing dancing with her out in nature and just enjoying some lady time together. Fingers crossed the road trip goes well - I purchase a used vehicle last week and I'm still paranoid - and that we don't get rained out! Cheers!


0 comments:
Post a Comment