Thursday, January 5, 2012

Where have I been?

Well, I've been in Montreal recently! I spent New Year's Eve there for the 3rd year in a row. I had a great time, and did lots of dancing and laughing, and I like to think I made a few people's night a little more magical. But in this kind of place... everything is magical!


The party was hosted in the same venue and by the same folks as the party I went to last year, so I knew it would be a good one. But nobody was expecting so many people! There were two rooms, and I swear we must have been a thousand people crammed in there at the busiest. But we were all happy people!


Did you all have a good NYE? Do you even celebrate? I didn't used to, and I still mostly see it as a nice excuse for a party but... hey, what's wrong with a nice excuse for a party, right? Especially when winter is bearing down on you. Good vibes go a long way! Have an awesome day everyone, cheers!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I usually stay in on NYE. it looks like you had a fun night out!

Annebeth said...

you party animal you! btw my dude is 41 :D why did it take so long for you to notice the age difference, he's been on my blog LOADS :D

Post a Comment