Sunday, January 2, 2011

My NYE in Montreal

I went to a party in Montreal, Soma, to welcome in the new year. I'd attended it the year before and really enjoyed myself so I knew it would be good. I actually nearly didn't make it though, what with some of my friends bailing last minute and getting separated from another. But I got there, and am I glad I did!

Jan 2 2011 C
Jan 2 2011 E
Jan 2 2011 D

It was strictly psytrance being played, probably my top favourite form of electronic music. It has so many ways of being interpreted and used and created... And it's a blast to dance to! I wore a long white nightgown over dark clothes. You can see me glowing away in the black light in the next photo.

The blond pony tail is me!
Jan 2 2011 J

I was also super stoked to be there that night because one of my favourite DJs, Psydraulix, was doing a set that night. I danced my heart out, let me tell ya! Best part of the night.

Jan 2 2011 I
Me and Michael Schmid/Psydraulix!
Jan 2 2011 G
Jan 2 2011 H
My friend Phil and I.
Jan 2 2011 F

I had an amazingly fantastic night. I met 2011 with a smile on my face and love in my heart. Now may all the following days of the year echo with the greatness of their beginning! Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment