Saturday, January 15, 2011

Back in Black

Or gray. But it's a title to one of AC/DC's songs so it works as a title for this post gosh darn it! I finally felt well enough to take outfit photos. Nothing spectacular, just a t-shirt and one of my favourite skirts, but hey!

Jan 15 2011 C
T-shirt - Thrifted at Value Village
Skirt - Purchased at Ragtime Vintage

I used to pretty much live in band t-shirts, and now I only wear them once in a blue moon even though I still have a ton. I know these retail for $30-$40 brand new so when I saw this one, I couldn't help myself. It fit so well, and AC/DC has been one of my favourite bands ever since I was a little girl. I've actually seen them live in concert twice, too.

Jan 15 2011 A
For those about to rock, we salute you!
Jan 15 2011 B

It was snowing like mad today but I ventured out to the Bead Store to pick up some beads for my friend's nursing necklace. I have it all done now, and I really hope she enjoys it. I'm still ridiculously and pointlessly happy. I almost feel inappropriate I'm so ebullient haha... I guess better to be too happy than too sad! I hope you're all having a good weekend, cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment