Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bedroom Eyes

I'd never really thought my face and eyes were those capable of making "bedroom eyes" but apparently they can! By accident, no less! I'd not have used the photo where I'm making such a sultry glance, but it was the best one in terms of pose and how my hair fell... ah well! ;)

Jan 22 2011 C
Blouse - Thrifted from Value Village
Skirt - Thrifted from Value Village

I bought this blouse back in December, but I haven't worn it up 'till now simply because it almost seems a little too dressy for everyday. But who cares! Why have clothing if you're never going to wear them, right?!

Jan 22 2011 B
Jan 22 2011 A

My friend is having a birthday party tonight, and it's 80's themed, which means costumes! I don't have that much 80's gear... but I'm going to do my best. Lots of neon! I'm going to try and remember to bring my camera (I brought it with me to a board game gathering last night and wound up forgetting it in the car!) and try to remember to actually take photos haha... If I do, they should definitely be interesting!

Hope you're all having a good weekend, cheers!

3 comments:

Viv said...

beautiful outfit



myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Lori said...

That top is so pretty. I really like the sleeves.

Crystal said...

Gorgeous top. The colors suit you perfectly.

Post a Comment