Sunday, January 30, 2011

Psychedelic 60's

I think this dress is now officially my most favourite item in my entire wardrobe. It's bright, colourful, quirky and odd. It's a trip back to another time. I love it to bits. Plus it's fun going to do groceries or to the mall, and seeing people's reactions haha...

Jan 20 2011 D
Dress - Purchased from Ninth Avenue Vintage on Etsy.
Leggings - Ardene's

Jan 20 2011 C

I have to wonder though, who did this dress belong to before me? Did she love it as much as me, and part with it reluctantly? Or did she dislike the dress and not feel the same at all?

Jan 20 2011 A
Jan 20 2011 B

Has it spent years sitting in a closet, or boxed up somewhere? Or was someone actually actively wearing it not so long ago? I know I'm never going to part with this dress, not ever. I'll still have it when I'm old and wrinkled! Or until it falls apart, haha. Hope you all had a good weekend. Cheers!

2 comments:

Lori said...

So pretty. I love the detail on the bottom.

moonshinejunkyard said...

that dress is AMAZING! i have one sort of like it but too teeny for me. i'm hesitant to even part with it and put it in my shop but i love when people find something they LOVE as much as you love this beauty!

Post a Comment