Friday, January 28, 2011

All These Colours In My Eyes

This is a skirt I picked up at Value Village last month, while taking advantage of 30% off. It turned out to still have its original price tag attached, and I paid $5 for what was originally a skirt being sold for $69.

Jan 28 2011 D
Black shirt - Smartset
Skirt - Thrifted from Value Village
Leggings - Ardene's
Shoes - Tootsies

Jan 28 2011 C

This is an awesome skirt but I would never have paid $69 for it! It has got the craziest colour palette, all I could figure to wear with it that wouldn't look weird was black! I'm thinking of maybe shortening it, to just above the knee, because it seems to be a bit of an odd length on me.

I mentioned in my last post that I got new boots, and these are them. I picked them up at the Feetfirst in the Rideau Centre over lunch.

Jan 28 2011 B

They're a lovely black suede, with fuzzy warm thick faux fur interior lining to keep my feet cozy, and they're waterproof! I particularly like that I just slip them on and off... no zips or laces to worry about. My last pair of boots had laces that kept constantly coming undone and it was driving me a little insane.

Jan 28 2011 A

Anywho, I'm going to grab my copy of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and listen to a bit of Pink Floyd. Hope you're having a good one. Cheers!

1 comments:

bonfire of my vanity said...

great skirt! love those colors!

Post a Comment