Monday, January 24, 2011

Little Dmitry

This is going to be a short one. I've posted this outfit before, but my hair is different and this time I am wearing shoes, so it's different-ish! But this is my extremely-cold-weather outfit, and that's what it was again today. The shoes aren't exactly what you'd think of first to go with the rest of the outfit, but they're so at odds with the other colours that I find it works. Somehow.

DSCF2276 (2)
Sweater - Thrifted from the Salvation Army
Skirt - Thrifted from Value Village
Tights - Fancy Sox
Shoes - Thrifted from the Salvation Army

DSCF2279 (2)


Here I am holding one of my tarantulas, Dmitry. Little Dima is a Grammostola rosea a.k.a. Chilean rose, of the red colour form. And a total cutie! I love my spiders. :)


Anyway, that's it for now. Hope you're all having a good start to the week. Cheers!

1 comments:

Lori said...

I love those shoes. I like that they have a heel but that they aren't super high. Very cute :)

Post a Comment