Top - Thrifted from Value Village
Skirt - Thrifted from Value Village, le Chateau
My dad's always been a motorcycle enthusiast and it's apparently an enthusiasm that's been passed on to me. And this bike was perfect I tell you! It was the right height, the right size engine... *sighs again* Look at my face here, it's the look of love!
Now I'm going to be dreaming about motorcycles. Someday, I will have one! Someday. I've wanted one for years already. Too bad the damn things are so expensive, and that winter here in Canada is so long and cuts down on the time you can ride. Eh well!
Hope you're all having an awesome weekend, cheers!




1 comments:
Motorcycles are incredible fun. They offer thrills beyond imagination. I hope you get one someday. (I have two!)
I like your blog. You have a good sense of style and your writing is entertaining. Sign me up!
Post a Comment