Jenny with her new hemp nursing necklace.
Sadly, when we got to the vintage store, this sign was in the door! Small towns ;)

Trying to call and get the store opened!
And we never did manage to get ahold of anyone to open up the shop... Too bad, we'd both been hoping to dig through the great vintage stuff! So we strolled around Mill street and checked out a few antique shops that were open. I found a wonderful paperweight filled with seed fluff for $6.
From there we wandered over to the Palms coffee shop for some drinkables and eatables. I had a mochachinno and a red pepper and cheddar scone with butter, which was so tasty I snatched up another to bring home. We hung out in the coffee shop for a while and played a game of Scrabble!
We finished up our game and tried one more time - with no luck - to get into the vintage store and then said our goodbyes. It was a lovely Sunday afternoon spent together and I'm very happy that I took the time to go out there. I had a really nice weekend, seeing more than one friend that I hadn't seen in a very long time. I hope you all had as good a weekend. Cheers!






1 comments:
Aww, I loved my nursing necklace when my girl was a babe, you are such a sweet friend!
Post a Comment