Thursday, January 27, 2011

I admit it, I'm addicted

To Etsy, that is. I'd purchased a few items on Etsy last spring, but never got too into it or checked it out too much. But recently... I have no idea how this happened but it seems like Etsy is my go-to site when I am bored now. And I spend ages just trawling through vintage clothing listings and oggling pretty hand made jewelry. Which I suppose isn't a bad thing except it is making me spend money.

As I'm not 100% certain I'll have the time to do an outfit post tonight, I thought I'd share a few of my recent purchases (so recent I'm still waiting for them in the mail) and some of the many (MANY) Favourites I've been adding to my list lately.

Both purchased from  ReluctantDamsel on Etsy.

Pretty little feather piece to hang in hair! 
Purchased from Adamaris on Etsy.
(I had a soft spot for this one in particular since it has a rooster feather,
and I call my boyfriend my "rooster")

Purchased from NinthAvenueVintage on Etsy.
(this one I have received, and I can't wait to wear it this summer!)

And now on to Favourites! I think I might just start posting Favourites every once in a while (because really, who else can I share the awesome with?!) by theme... And today's Favourites shall be Peasant/Mexican Style! Some are already sold, most are not (right now) but they're still great to look at. Just click on the photo to get to the listing. Enjoy!


And the best for last...


Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment