Dress - Purchased from Heather's Moonshine Junkyard on Etsy.
Tights - Fancy Sox
Shoes - Thrifted from Value Village
This is my favourite kind of outfit, a happy mix of vintage and thrifted items. I've taken to trying to buy all my work shoes thrifted from now on because honestly, spending $60 for a pair of shoes I'm only going to wear at work just seems pretty ridiculous. I bought myself a pair of new winters boots today, and they cost me about $90, discounted, and that still really stings... but compared to their full $140 price I can't complain too much! Plus I'd been wearing the same old pair for 3 years now and they really needed to go.

I really like these green shoes. They're pretty much in my favourite colour, and the heel is nice and low so I'm not wobbling around like I'm wearing stilts. I like stilleto heels and own quite a few pairs, but they hurt my feet too much to really wear anymore. I fell down some stairs a few Christmases ago and I'm pretty sure I broke or at least cracked some of the bones in one of my feet and it's been extra bad wearing heels since. So short chunky heels it is!
I might be writing another post this evening, since I'm wearing a skirt today that hasn't been posted yet, but we'll see how lazy I am and how willing to bombard my few watchers with so many annoying, uninteresting posts. (At least, that's what I fear they seem to be!)
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Cheers!


2 comments:
I love the pattern and the length of this dress, it looks so cosy and perfect for cold weather!!
That dress is lovely on you. Yay for vintage!
Post a Comment