Thursday, February 10, 2011

Belt It Out

This is yesterday's outfit. I seem to have a long-skirt, long-shirt + belted waist thing going this week. I just really hate when things divide at my hip line, it just seems to accentuate the wideness there and I really don't want that haha. I'm really digging high waists in the last while, which is rather amazing for me considering I used to hate that style and absolutely refused to be seen wearing it.

Feb 09 2011 B
Shirt - Smartset
Skirt - Thrifted from the Salvation Army
Belt - Ardene's
Shoes - Spring

My co-worker wasn't even in long enough to take off her winter jacket when she spotted me yesterday, and told me she liked my outfit. Definitely a nice way to start the day.

I'm really going to try hard to find time to photograph today's outfit before going to class tonight. I purchased new tights with the prettiest flower pattern, and I wore an old dress in a completely new way and I think it's just a really fun outfit. But my class nights are always so rushed, I rarely have time to spare.

Feb 09 2011 A

I can't wait for spring to get here! I've got the bare-legs-bug, and I wish so badly that I could run around in my cute summer dresses without having to wear leggings or tights or leg warmers! As comfy and warm as my granny-length wool skirts are, they just don't satisfy my desire to look cute and flirty.

I'm already purchasing clothes with summer and spring in mind. I'm really looking forward to this cute peasant top from Cookies and Creme arriving in the mail. I can just picture myself wearing this with one of my breezy, fun hippie skirts and going for a walk through a park, or having a picnic.


Sadly, it is still very much winter up here in Canada, and it will be so for a few months longer. I look forward to May and June and warmer weather!

Hope you're all doing well, cheers!

1 comments:

Post a Comment