Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is it spring yet?

Honestly, I am so done with winter. I just want it to be nice and warm and cheerful outside, so I can wear my nice summer frocks without needing leg warmers and leggings like I am now. The need for heat is especially bad after I received two of my vintage dresses in the mail yesterday. I just want it to be not-winter!

Feb 18 2011 C
Shirt - Smartset
Skirt - Thrifted from Value Village
Belt - Ardene's
Tights - Fancy Sox
Shoes - Thrifted from Value Village

This is the outfit I wore on Friday February 18th. I figured if I paired it with enough black, the skirt would be work appropriate, heh. Once again using a belt, so I don't turn into a giant solid blob of shapeless colour. My mother made my little green earings.

Feb 18 2011 B
Feb 18 2011 A

This is the same skirt from my extremely different outfit, seen here. I always enjoy when one piece of my wardrobe can go from one extreme to the other in terms of kinds of outfits it can be used in. If that makes any sense.

And since there seems to be more of this going on lately... I want to thank those of you who take the time to comment! I adore getting comments, even itty bitty short ones like "Cute!". It's fun to know people are actually reading my posts and enjoying what they see.

Cheers! :)

4 comments:

emma wallace said...

Such a nice outfit! I love the pop of white!

Crystal said...

I love your new balt-madness, you look super cute. Don't worry- Spring is coming!

Crystal said...

Oh my god! The People, of books! I could hug you. I love them so much. Thanks for reminding me that they've been on my mind for over a year, I need to dive back in!

Cel said...

Haha yes, they're definetely awesome books! I just finished the latest one, too bad the next in this story line isn't published yet!

Post a Comment