Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another Belt and My Room

This is the outfit I wore on Saturday the 12th. I think last week was just belt-week for me because I honestly wore a belt nearly every single day. Which I suppose isn't a bad thing, but I think I've had my fill of belts for now. I actually had to punch a new hole in this belt because it was too large. And considering I bought this belt less than 6 months ago, and tried it on in the store specifically to be worn so high up my waist... Just a nice reminder of how much weight I've lost.

Feb 12 2011 E
Shirt - Smartset
Belt - Ardene's
Skirt - Thrifted from Value Village

This is the same skirt as seen in this post, but I think I prefer it styled like this. I'm having the hardest time figuring out what to wear with it, and how to wear it. Today I'm wearing the same outfit as in this post right now, because it is once again frigidly cold out and those are my warmest cold-weather items.

Feb 12 2011 D

And for kicks, thought I'd share a few photos of the "decor" in my room. I just recently put some glow in the dark stars up on my ceiling (yes, I am actually a giant child) and they look really cool. Plus they glow in black light which is awesome.

Feb 12 2011 B
My ceiling-stars and part of my wall hanging, as seen from laying on my bed.

Feb 12 2011 C
My black light responsive wall hanging.

Feb 12 2011 A
The wall next to my computer desk, above my bed.

I made the frog collage out of two frog calendars from 2010. That black thing is a seal skin (following my animal fur/bone/hide collecting ways). And those words, "Dance like no one is watching" are just peal-and-sticks I got at the dollar store.

My bedroom kinda reminds me more of a teen's room here than it did when I lived by myself. But to be honest, this room feels much more welcoming and homelike to me than the other one did. But my living room looked like this in my old apartment so I guess it doesn't matter haha.

Hope you're all having a good week, cheers!

4 comments:

anne said...

cute outfit! the belt and styling look great.
hope your week is off to great start as well :D

Vanessa said...

That belt is fantastic! I love belts, wear them almost every day and always feel so pulled-together when I have one on!

oomph. said...

you have such a great collection of maxi skirts! i like the way you wore it here. thanks for giving us a peek at your room!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

I like the wide belt a lot!

Post a Comment