Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Skirt Remix

I know I wore this same skirt in the last outfit post, but eh! I dig it, and I like wearing my new clothes a lot when I first get them, hah. I wound up wearing the belt Heather sent me along with one of the dresses I bought from her, because all that black looked like an inky abiss and I needed something to give me shape.

Feb 07 2011 C
Shirt - Smartset
Skirt - Gift from my grandmother
Booties - Thrifted from the Salvation Army
Belt - From Heather

I finally started feeling human again on Friday, and had a pretty good weekend. My boyfriend woke me at 5:30am Saturday morning, drunk-dialing me from out in Alberta because he missed me. I didn't mind though, and we wound up being on the phone until 8am. He's adorable when he's been drinking because all his feelings come out more than usual and he tells me how wonderful I am and how much he loves me, on and on. Why would I mind being woken up for that, eh? ;)

Feb 07 2011 A
Feb 07 2011 B

I also finally stepped on the frozen Rideau Canal for the first time on Saturday evening. I've lived in Ottawa since 2006 and had never set foot on it before. I'm not big on winter activities though, so that's part of why it took so long hah. It was cool, although I only walked, no skating.

Anyhow, I just finished feeding my ball pythons, and it's time do some relaxing. Hope you all have a good week. Cheers!

1 comments:

Post a Comment