Shirt - Thrifted from Value Village
Dress - Sears
Belt - Ardene's
Tights - Fancy Sox
Tights - Fancy Sox
Shoes - Spring
So what did I do? Shoved the boob-covering area of fabric down under my bust, and belted that sucker! It sort of made me think of suspenders, or a jumper meant to sit below the bust. Anyway, I liked it, and I'll definitely be wearing it like this again I think.
And these tights! I love these! I've been wanting a girly, original pair of tights for a while and these pretty flower patterned ones from Fancy Sox were just the thing. I could probably find even more fun ones online but I'm a bit tentative about buying such things over the internet and not in person.
I am so glad it's the weekend! My parents and I are going to see professional bull riding tomorrow, and I am super excited for that. I hope you all have a great weekend too! Cheers!



2 comments:
now that is true versatility!
you look so cute and i am with you on the need for frilly girly tights. scored a pair of pink floral rose-print tights at the thrift store for 50 cents. and they fit! hallelujah! i'm sure they'll be showing up for an outfit post at some point.
have an excellent weekend m' dear.
This is a really interesting cut on the dress/jumper. I like how you paired the two neutral shades together and popped it with the white belt!
Post a Comment