Friday, December 24, 2010

Gypsies always move on

I'm leaving tomorrow, to go visit relatives back home. I'll only be away two nights, but that's internet-less time for me as we'll be staying at my grandparents'. I have a very long drive ahead of me - which usually takes 4 1/2 hours but will likely take 6 with holiday traffic - before I get to relax with family.

Dec 23 2010 B
Shirt - Smartset
Skirt - Thrifted from Value Village
Leg Warmers - Ardene's

I put together a plate of the truffles I made, to give to my grandmother. They're not the prettiest truffles you've ever seen but they're definitely delicious. Coffee, orange, lemon ginger, cayenne, coconut rum, mint and salted peanut butter flavours, so tasty!

Dec 23 2010 E

I picked up this skirt at Value Village last night. I had some spare time and figured I should take advantage of another 30% off coupon before it expired on the 24th. I got a couple other good finds, but my closet is so terribly full, I think I may have to go through it and part with some of my less-worn items.

Dec 23 2010 C
Dec 23 2010 A
Dec 23 2010 D

I've got a dozen necklaces listed in my Etsy shop now, and I think I'm going to leave it at that. Or at least try. I really enjoy making the pieces, regardless of whether they sell, and I still have some awesome beads laying around!


I likely won't be posting again until after I get home on Sunday, so I'm going to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I hope this weekend is full of smiles, warmth, love and joy for you all! Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment