Dress - Thrifted from Value Village
Leggings - Ardene's 3 for $10
The fabric is a bit shiny so it doesn't lend itself well to being photographed with a flash, but you get the idea. It's all just big splashy flowers in neon colours, it's fantastic. I've been attracted to the most crazily bright coloured and patterned pieces of clothes lately. Perhaps my internal way of battling the winter blahs of grey and brown everywhere outside!

It came with a belt, which is that pink part, with two really long strips of the dress fabric on either side, long enough to wrap around my waist one turn before tying it in the back.
I can't wait to wear this dress out somewhere... maybe dancing! It's definitely bright and fun. Hope you're all having a good week, cheers!


2 comments:
what a fun dress! it's looks perfect on you :D
What a pretty dress! Lucky! I hadn't realised you started a blog, congrats.
Post a Comment