Monday, December 6, 2010

What to Wear?

This outfit is so far from what I first threw on this morning. I started off wearing a plaid skirt, and tried one of my black sweater dresses over it. I thought that looked weird, took away the plaid skirt, replaced it with the leggings. I then decided the dress was too big for me now, replaced it with the skirt and picked the top for matching with the leggings hah. Getting dressed is hard work!

Dec 06 2010 B
Top - Thrifted from Value Village
Skirt - Who knows?
Leggings - Sirens
Leg warmers - Ardene's

I really like these leggings just because they have such a fun print, lillies, strings of pearls and leopard print. I have a bit of a hard time finding ways to wear them but this definitely works.

Dec 06 2010 A

All I really want to be wearing is the goucho pants I thrifted a few days ago but they haven't been washed yet. So I'm just forcing myself to wear other things. I'd probably just wear the same thing over and over again for days sometimes if I could, because I love whatever it is so much at the time. Are there any items of clothes you need to stop yourself from overwearing?

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment