Sweater - Thrifted from the Salvation Army
Skirt - Thrifted from Value Village
Tights - Fancy Sox
This outfit kept me very warm. It was cold today, and the wind made it horribly colder, but this skirt is heavy and thick and was great against the chill. This was the first time I wore it and I definitely chose the right day. It also has a wonderful swing to it, and twirls wonderfully.
My cat managed to knock over and smash my tall mirror yesterday, so I got another and mounted it to the wall today. I thought the nails it was hanging from were ugly, so I covered them with two sea shells, and it looks much better.

I'm wearing more of my bug-jewelry, this time earings made with beetles in resin. I had another pair like this but lost one of them, which is too bad. I've got necklaces and several bracelets with bugs in resin like this, I really dig them.
Anyway, I'm going to try and relax and forget about all the things waiting for me in the future. Cheers...


1 comments:
That skirt looks really cozy. It falls really nice too.
Post a Comment