Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sleepy Sunday

I went to a party in Montréal, Québec last night, and consequently am extremely tired. I got home at around 11am this morning, took a four hour nap and that's all I'm running on since about 11am yesterday morning. If this post seems garbled, blame my sleep deprivation! I am too tired and lazy today to take outfit photos - not to mention I'm not dressed. Cozy clothes today. But I am going to share a few photos.

Dec 12 2010 A
Awesome hand made flower painted with UV paint.

Sadly my camera batteries died not long into the party so I didn't get to take very many photos. A friend did let me take a few on his iPhone - convincing me of the evils of the thing - and if those turn out maybe I'll share more.

Dec 12 2010 A

There was seriously a random Elmo toy hanging from the dangling bits from the ceiling. So I sat on the couch underneath it and attempted to take artsy-angle photos. I guess it worked?

My weekend was filled with lots of smiles and time with friends. Hope you all had a great weekend too! Cheers!

1 comments:

bonfire of my vanity said...

my bb is loving the shots of elmo.

Post a Comment