Top - Thrifted from Value Village
Skirt - Thrifted from the Salvation Army
It's funny because I really don't like winter, not at all. I enjoy no winter sports or activities, can't stand the cold or the snow or ice or slush... But I adore looking at winter, because it can just be so beautiful.
I went down to the Vanier branch of the Ottawa library, since I knew there was a cute little park there that would be good for photos. A friend of mine lives in Venezuela and I wanted to take snow photos for her.


Rosey pink cheeks!

Of course winter roads also look like this a lot of the time, which can be dangerous. I drove the truck to the library and it was slipping and sliding everywhere. There were 140 reported car accidents yesterday alone, just in Ottawa.
I wore the blue beaded necklace today. I figure, if I'm going to try selling something, it better be something I'd be willing to wear myself! Cheers!




2 comments:
i was just thinking how cool your necklace looked. you should totally sell those!
the snow is so beautiful. try to enjoy it because when it's "winter" and it's 80 degrees and you're sweating, it's hard to get in the holiday spirit. i sure would like to romp around in that snow and then sit by a big fire and have a cup of coffee admiring it. oh wishful thinking...
Yay! snow! that place looks so nice, very nice pictures too, I'd totally die in that weather though, hah.
Post a Comment