Blouse - Gifted
Tank top - Fairweather
Skirt - Purchased at Ragtime Vintage
I happen to find the flapping rather embarrassing, and so don't wear it very often. I wasn't expecting to leave the house for much today so I wore it, but I did wind up at the grocery store. This put me out in the cold where I discovered something that hadn't occurred to me until then; how good it would be blanketing me from the cold. This skirt may see more action for the winter.
Cute detail down the seam on both sides.
I'd meant to make this next photo part of yesterday's post but it somehow slipped my mind. It's another of the things I've got hanging on my bedroom walls.

These fashionable folks are my paternal grandparents on their wedding day. My grandfather was 24 and my grandmother was 15. The year was 1960. I love how whoever put the photo in the frame took the time to cut out little hearts in each corner, and put in a lovely little flowered background. I saw it collecting dust in my parents' spare closet and snatched it up.
I hope you're all having a good Saturday, cheers!



1 comments:
omg that skirt is bad ass!!
Post a Comment