Monday night we got together for a little party, welcoming our friend Minda back for the holidays. She recently moved from Ottawa out to San Francisco! We made home made veggie tacos. :)
The only photo where I don't look like a dork!
We had wine coming out of our ears, everybody brought a bottle.
Too bad I don't drink wine!
Making tortillas!
We had wine coming out of our ears, everybody brought a bottle.
Too bad I don't drink wine!
Making tortillas!
Nobody smiles bigger than me!
I'm taking my parents out to Perkins for dinner tonight, as one of their Christmas gifts. My mother's been wanting to eat there for ages and it just never happens, she was definitely happy to hear where we were going! I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday. Cheers!





1 comments:
aw, your friends are so cute to host a welcome-back dinner! looks like a fun cozy time. i'll take care of that wine for ya anyday!
hope your parents enjoyed their lovely night out with their sweet daughter. happy christmas eve eve eve.
Post a Comment