Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sweater - Take Two

I am not giving up until I find an outfit with this sweater that really makes me happy. I don't think this is it either though... The purple skirt just seems off.

Dec 05 2010 C
Sweater - Thrifted from Value Village
Tank top - Fairweather
Skirt - Thrifted from the Salvation Army
Leggings - Ardene's

I do quite like how the tank top goes with the blue in the sweater though, and that's probably a pairing I'll do again. I wish I had a nice denim skirt to wear with this but the only one I have just isn't the right wash and winds up looking wonky.

Dec 05 2010 A

I'm wearing one of my special pairs of butterfly wing earings. They're made with actual, real butterfly wings. It's really cool because the butterflies are raised in a sanctuary, and when they die, their wings are made into jewelery and all proceeds go to protecting rain forests and endangered jungle species.

Dec 05 2010 B

Hope you are all having a nice relaxing Sunday, cheers!

1 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

my computer reallllly does not want to let me make comments tonight! they keep getting deleted or my connection goes out in the midst of commenting. anyway i was just telling you that i love the way you describe putting an outfit together, and that i have had similar troubles with skirts lately. makes me realize i need a few more "basic" pieces that will pair with anything! but you look marvelous by the way!!!

Post a Comment