I know, where did all the colour go? Black used to be a staple in my wardrobe, and now I rarely wear it at all. My necklace got to shine here again. I love it so much. Too bad it's so fragile, I've already had to glue petals back on three times now, argh! Now I remember why I'm always hesitant to own anything fragile.
Tank top - Fairweather
Skirt - Saan's
Sandals - Thrifted
Necklace - Gift, made by Lisa Burkin on Etsy
Please ignore my crooked skirt. The hem isn't off, I'm just apparently wearing it rather lopsided and didn't notice while taking the photos. Woops? I love milk-maid braids for my long hair, but they are a pain to keep pinned up if I happen to have recently washed my hair. My locks are thin and and wispy and they slip out of a bobby pin's grip way too easily. You can't tell from afar, but it's actually a garish mess of very obvious pins up there.
It didn't exactly turn out very well, but my big toes were an attempt at crazy colour leopard print. My toes have just been getting whackier and whackier as the year progresses. At least I've gotten over my nail polish not always matching my outfits, heh. (Not to mention, what kind of outfit would match these toes?!)
I'm going out for a sushi with my friend Erin this evening, which will be nice since I haven't seen her in a few weeks. I'm just super excited for Friday though, as I've finally figured out how to get myself out to the Toronto Zoo. I was supposed to go with a group, but that fell through, and since I can't afford the hotel room I was going to have to call off the zoo part of the trip.
A friend of mine lives nearby though (well, a lot closer than I do) and I'll be able to crash on their couch over Friday night. So I get to go to the zoo, go to the reptile expo like I'd initially wanted, plus spending time with a friend I rarely see. So all is well and right with the world!
I hope you're all having a groovy Tuesday. Cheers!



4 comments:
The black is perfect for showing off all of your accessories.
Jeez Celynne, look at that bangin' bod!!! Wow you look fabulous and I love the lace detail on the tank. I did a post where I had the skirt sitting all wonky too but I think I was the only one to notice - meh! Your delicate necklace is so pretty and it's great to see your redback on show (is it a redback?). It's redback season here now, all the eggs are hatching in the wild so we have to be vigilant in handling outdoor furniture, bikes etc. I would wear the nail polish colour combo with EVERYTHING! xoxo
Those sandals are beautiful!!!
Freesia
AH I love love love spiders. I don't like when they sneak up on me, but they are magical adorable awesome awesome creatures! Your tattoo is awesome!
Post a Comment