Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's all in the colours

The first time I posted an outfit with this top, I paired it with a dark brown skirt. It looks so different with this white skirt instead. I really like how easily I can switch things up by just using a different colour. I'll have to try with tan and green next.

Sept 27 2011 D
Top - Thrifted from Value Village
Skirt - Fairweather
Sandals - Lulus.com

In keeping with my weird polish habits, my toes are currently yellow and green. Why? Why not! Although I figure soon enough I'll switch over to orange and black, to be in the Halloween spirit.

Sept 27 2011 A

I picked up some fuzzy leopard print pajamas as my zombie costume for the Zombie Walk in two weekends. So far I've been... home-reno zombie, then an office worker zombie the year after, and a lady-in-white zombie last year. This year I'm a zombie in PJ's! It's going to be so fun, I can't wait.

Sept 27 2011 B
Sept 27 2011 D

Is there anything weird or spooky you do around Halloween? The Zombie Walk is pretty much my "thing" for the season. That thing I look forward to attending next year the minute it's over this year. I haven't decided yet if I'll bother carving any pumpkins... but having at least one for Halloween night is always a good idea. Anyway, I hope you're all having a good week. Cheers!

6 comments:

Kileen said...

i love this outfit with the white skirt! and what fun nail polish colors!

cute & little

Rebecca said...

I like it with the white skirt. I think you could pair it with red or blue too.

Unknown said...

Zombie walk sounds fun- this year I'm doing Rocky Horror Picture Show so I'm excited! I love the pattern of the top and you always have such lovely skirts!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Your rainbow toes are oh-so darling! <3 And I love love love your maxi skirt!


x
Lost in the Haze

Anonymous said...

Such a FABULOUS fit on that top!

oomph. said...

this is pretty and refreshing with the white skirt. would love to see that leopard zombie!! a stylish zombie you will be! nothing crazy scary here with the minis...good 'ol truck or treating, if even that!

[oomph.]
You're Invited: fall in love with mark.

Post a Comment