Dress + Belt - Thrifted from Value Village
Shoes - From grandmother
Earrings - The Toronto Zoo gift shop
Spider-themed things and I just seem attracted to each other. If there is one spider item in an entire shop, I will find it. Or it will find me. And that was the case with the earrings I'm wearing. I couldn't leave the Zoo in Toronto without checking out the gift shop, and I was about to leave empty handed when I spotted these puppies hanging by themselves amid tacky key chains.
These are probably the only earrings that, were they made with actual diamonds, that I would be willing to wear. Except they would be incredibly expensive and I'd never be able to afford a pair hah. I love my little cheap-o pair anyway!
I have the upcoming Monday off for Canadian Thanksgiving. I am so happy about the long weekend! And for once I get to spend the whole thing in my own city. My friend Tina and I are going thrifting tomorrow, which I am quite excited about. We're aiming to hunt down some good items for zombie costumes, which should be interesting. I also hope to find a blue dress so I can be Alice for Halloween... We'll see what I find!
Another of my goals this weekend is to trim my own hair. It's probably madness, but I am not paying someone $30 just to cut 2 inches off the bottom of my hair, seriously. I hope you all have a groovy weekend. Cheers!





3 comments:
I like the floral print!
haha, really? i love the mushroom jar so much! I have little baby ones to go along with it! :) I got them in Springfield, MO when visiting Red Velvet!
love, polly :D
this is a pretty dress on you. the colors are great, and it fits you perfectly!
[oomph.]
You're Invited: fall in love with mark.
Post a Comment