Dress - Thrifted from Value Village
Sandals - Lulus.com
I made some bacon, Gruyere and green onion scones today too. They are sooo tasty, and the recipe is extremely easy. If you like savoury scones, these are good ones. I meant to bake some pumpkin pie this weekend but these scones will do instead.

This dress has a tiny floral print but I didn't think to take any photos up close. Maybe some other time, if I figure out how to layer this baby for cooler weather. It's unnaturally warm here today though, which is why I can be out like this. We got about 4 days of Indian Summer and it's going to start crazy raining again for days. Ah well, better than nothing.
I purchased a new game for my PC, called From Dust. I am excited to get it installed and give it a try. Haven't had a new game in a while, so this should be fun. I hope you're all having a great weekend. And Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! Cheers!


6 comments:
I really like this dress! What a great find. You look fantastic in it xxx
This is a great dress! :)
Happy Thanksgiving! (Soooooo jealous). And the weather looks amazing there. Your scones look amazing too... that is a combination I really may have to try out one day.
Enjoy your dinner!
haha! I actually said out loud "WHAT!?!?" bacon scones. you are genious!
That dress is amazing- I love the colour on you and it's been so beautiful in Ottawa recently I've been wearing summer dresses as well! Mmm those scones look good- too bad I can't eat bacon :(
Those savory scones look mighty tasty!
Post a Comment