Dress - Thrifted from the Salvation Army
Tights - Fancy Sox
Sunglasses - Young Jane's Vintage
Shoes - Spring
I could have sworn I'd made a post with this dress in it before... guess not! Which is funny because I love this dress to bits. It's comfortable, cute, and fits me very well, if I may say so.

It was crazily windy today (as you can tell by the dress pasted to my legs) which is a pain with my long hair. So I just planted myself face toward what seemed to be the wind's general direction and managed to keep my face clear for most of the shots. It was pretty chilly too, and I had actually been wearing my oft seen wool sweater, but having it on hid the best part of my dress!

I had planned on going back to Hog's Back Falls, but some construction there forced me to go a bit further down. I started wandering randomly when I saw three of these bridges... going nowhere, just crossing lawn.

I really dig these glasses :)
Cheers!

0 comments:
Post a Comment